Re: [Evolution] more imap trouble

Beeee-Zaaar.  This does work.  I tried it this morning, and have been
able to browse through my folders.  I don't understand it, but good
detective work finding a workaround.

I'm not sure that I'll have the patience to restart evo several times a
day, though.....

Thanks for the tip.

Regards,
Tom Cooper