Re: [Evolution] Evo going no where fast today?

On 12 Apr 2001 15:32:45 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
No clue without a backtrace ...

I Started down that road, but am not a C progammer (can do a passable
hello world though :o)

Any way, I discovered that by killing the evolution-mail component (that
was chewing the CPU) I got a message about some intelligen importer for
netscape.  I deleted my .netscape directories and it now works.

Bummer, for three days I was bitching about my foolish desire to update
all the time!!!

Any way, some thing to look into...  I alsoe had a .netscape6 directory
that I guess mozilla made (but I thought moz made a .mozilla?) and
removed that at the same time...