Re: [Evolution] Pilot link

attached is the output as I select each conduit in gnomecc and also Pilot Link.

note:  I'm running RedHat 7 and evolution data is from RedHat 6.2.  I also ran
evolution on Redhat 7 with Evolution .5.1 (rpm --rebuild).

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks,
chuck

"Charles R. Tersteeg" wrote:

I do not see any settings for available for Evolution Calendar or Evolution ToDo conduit?!
Is there something special I have to do besides see a blank page?

There shouldn't be.  Try this:

killall gpilotd
gnomecc

Send me the output.

I would also like a notes application in Evolution like Outlook has for all the memos I have in my Palm
(believe it or not I have quite a few configuration files which are handy at times)

Ettore, our fearless leader, also wants this so I'm pretty sure it will
be done :-)

-JP