[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regex filters

So, "matches regex" and "does not match regex" are new option menu items.

When 0.7 is release (or if you run current CVS), it will be necessary for
everyone who has modified their filters to modify their filters yet again.
If you want to continue using the regex patern, you'll need to select the
appropriate option-menu item, else you'll have to take out the escape
chars.

I'm really sorry for the confusion,

Anyway, this is really confusing to users.  We should validate the
regular expression when the user hits OK in the filter dialog, and
invalid regular expressions should not be accepted at all.  I am going
to file this into Bugzilla right now.

--
Ettore