[Evolution] few problems with Evolution 0.6

    Hi!

    I installed Evolution 0.6 with helixupdate on a Mandrake 7.1
    system...
    It crashes less than 0.5 but I have a few anoying problem with it.
    -I can not enter accented characters that requires two keys on a
    french canadian keyboard... little things like `  or  ^ can not be
    typed directly in Evolution (alone or with a letter). Maybe this
    problem has something to do with gtkhtml package?

    - some filters do not work correctly all the time or do not work at
    all... I will have to test this correctly filter by filter... I will
    get back on this as soon as possible.

    except for those problems... it is a lot more stable than 0.5...
    continu your good work.

    (excuse my bad english... :) )