Re: [Evolution] Pilot link

I do not see any settings for available for Evolution Calendar or Evolution ToDo conduit?!
Is there something special I have to do besides see a blank page?

I would also like a notes application in Evolution like Outlook has for all the memos I have in my Palm
(believe it or not I have quite a few configuration files which are handy at times)

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents,
Chuck

I must say that Evolution is the thing that's finally going to free me from
Windows and its regular three-times crash schedule (morning, noon and
night). Although Linux crashes sometimes, it's usually just an app and not
the whole system!

Anyway, I have configured my Palmpilot to link with Evolution through the
Gnome configuration panel. When I went to set the conduits, there is one for
the Evolution Calendar, and the ToDo, but nothing for the Address book.
Everything synchs very well, but no addresses are added. This would be
really useful to have, since I can import all my contacts from MS Outlook.

If anyone can give me a hint as to what I could be doing wrong here, it
would be appreciated.

Apart from this, I notice a great improvement with the 0.6 over the 0.5
version. Great going! I can't wait until the .pst importer is developed ;)

Thanks

Emmet

http://profiles.msn.com.