[Evolution] CRITICAL messages when dragging to Shortcut Bar

Hi all,

I'm using the latest Evolution from Helix Update on RH6.2.
I have an IMAP provider and a news provider configured.

(1) When I drag-n-drop my IMAP INBOX onto the Shortcut Bar,
    it works, but I see the following assertion failure:

evolution-shell-CRITICAL **: file e-folder.c: line 197 (e_folder_get_name):
assertion `folder != NULL' failed.

(2) When I drag the news folder onto the shortcut bar, it
    doesn't work and I see the following assertion failure:

shortcut-bar-CRITICAL **: file e-shortcut-model.c: line 328
(e_shortcut_model_add_item): assertion `item_name != NULL' failed.

FYI,

Zach