Re: [Evolution] mangling of percent sign
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj helixcode com>
- To: Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka jcu cz>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] mangling of percent sign
- Date: 17 Nov 2000 01:51:24 +0500
This has been reported and I believe it's already been fixed in CVS
versions of GtkHTML.
Thanks for the bug report,
I have to use pine because evolution doesn't allow me to describe the bug.
Apparently, the compose window in Evolution 0.6 mangles the % sign, for
example if I wrote 85% it was delivered as 85100f. Not only that, if I try
to send mail containing the sentence "Just to be 100% sure", evolution
crashes with segment violation. I can produce a report with bug buddy but
someone may try to reproduce it first...
Ladislav Lhotka Branisovska 31
Academic Computer Centre 370 05 Ceske Budejovice
University of South Bohemia Czech Republic
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev