[Evolution] Bonobo

Can someone tell me what version of Bonobo people are using to run
the latest version of evolution?  There is the minimum version that
evolution requires, but then there is something else that requires
a slightly newer version that evolution is dependent on, etc....
So after getting tired if upgrading bonobo in small steps and having
to go back and recompile everything that is dependant on it I upgraded
to the newest version of bonobo, which needless to say broke everything.
So I guess I'm looking for the latest version of bonobo that works
with everything.  Anyone?  Thanks.

-Dave
dnewman maraudingpirates org