[Evolution] mangling of percent sign

Hi,

I have to use pine because evolution doesn't allow me to describe the bug.
:-)

Apparently, the compose window in Evolution 0.6 mangles the % sign, for
example if I wrote 85% it was delivered as 85100f. Not only that, if I try
to send mail containing the sentence "Just to be 100% sure", evolution
crashes with segment violation. I can produce a report with bug buddy but
someone may try to reproduce it first...

Thanks, Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka                              Branisovska 31
Academic Computer Centre              370 05 Ceske Budejovice