Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml inlined images

This just sounds like you're asking for trouble, but I suppose images are
pretty safe. You could do this using the http bonobo moniker really
easily. :)

There are 2 main issues that I know of in downloading images.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, and that's why I said "sounds like you're
asking for trouble."

However, the original person who asked about all this wasn't downloading
the image, but instead had the image as an attachment and was just using a
URL to the image (probably using Content-Identity, or whatever it is that
lets you give an attachment a URL.)  I'm curious if we've addressed the
issue that that person had.

So it would actually be a URI? (don't hit me!) What is the format for
that?

Joe