Re: [Evolution] Too many Evolution Preview 7 filters causes crashes

If I have 6 filters, everything is fine. I can get email from my POP
account; the filters move the mail properly to folders I've set up.

Hm, I have a lot more than 6 filters, and I have been using Evolution
from CVS since a while before 0.6 constantly, and I have never had this
problem.

So, as Jeff suggested, please send us your ~/evolution/local/filters.xml
file, and maybe then we can reproduce your problem on your machines.  I
don't think the problem is in the number of filters, rather it must be
in the filter themselves or something else going wrong somewhere.

Attached please find my filters.xml

BTW - when I attach only 1 file, the icon shows up in the middle of the
"footer" section (the new section
that appears at the bottom of the email, when you attach a file). It's
no real problem, I was just wondering
if it happened to anyone else.

Michael J. Leone <mailto:turgon mike-leone com>