[Evolution] Syncing w/ a Palm Pilot

I'm currently using gnome-pilot to do the backup and synchronization
of my Palm Pilot. But now that Evolution seems to have the basic
feature set that I need, I'd like to start using it. However, I'm
unable to synchronize my Pilot with Evolution. To start, has anyone
gotten this to work?

When I use the Gnome configuration tool to setup the Pilot, I see
two new conduits - Evolution Calendar and Evolution ToDo. However,
when I select either one, nothing happens. There doesn't seem to
be anywhere to provide configuration information. Should it happen
here? Or somewhere in Evolution?

Thanks!

--
Peter Kropf