Re: [Evolution] Syncing w/ a Palm Pilot

Yep, got it to work with no problems. You have to set up the pilot link in
the Gnome configuration tool and then make the conduits active. I just
synched from the pilot to the desktop on the first run, otherwise you delete
all the information from the pilot. (I did it, regretted it and resynched it
from my Windows machine....thank goodness for backups).

One thing to note though, there isn't a conduit for the addresses yet.

When you have set everything up in the config tool, just press the hotsynch
button on your pilot. It will then do the synching in the background.

Best regards

Emmet