Re: [Evolution] More evolution mail bugs

Dan Winship wrote:

I'm using CVS gal from a few days ago, but I don't see any changes to
any relevant code between 0.2.1 and now.

Oh, are you using a weird font? Have you tried using the default gtk
theme with the default font and see if it works then?

Well what do you know.  When I switched back to Default Theme and Font,
everything started working again (including the Next button for setting
up an account).  I had been using Aspen theme with Clean font (the same
font that killed 0.5.1 every time).  So apparently this font problem
rears its ugly head all over the place.  Should I submit a bug report
for this?

Dan