Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction

I'll introduce myself too, hopefully the list admins don't mind this.

We dont mind.  Indeed, we welcome this

I'm Nathan Straz.  I'm currently a senior at Clarkson University and
I've been interested in getting a nice calendar server that runs on a
free Unix.  I also have a Palm so an interface with that would also be
nice.  I first heard about the Evolution project from a recent Slashdot
story on Helix Code.

Wow.  That is part of the reason why we have the current architecture,
look at Federico's paper http://www.helixcode.com/tech/calendar.php3
for some of the details behind the design of the Evolution
model/view split in a client/server ;-)

Miguel