Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction

I would love having good group scheduling software under Linux.
Unfortunately, some of the people I would need to share schedules with
don't use Linux.

Any thoughts on these issues?

Well, we are trying to stick to standards, and support de-facto
standards;  So our files should be at some point compatible with the
ones you see in major proprietary products.

Given that we have arrived late to the groupware scene, it does not
make sense to try to set a new standard, we do have to work closely
with existing ones: file format, over-the-wire-protocols and
interfaces to get our software wildely accepted.

Best wishes,
miguel.