[HC Evolution] Other ideas for GNOME and such.

I've put together a list of functions, like the calendaring stuff with
HC, that might be of interest to some of you. That is, not only adding a
calendaring function, but email, accounting and the like which could be
included in the "Office Suite" for GNOME. It's about two pages long on
ideas and categorizations if anyone would like to read it.

I guess you could say it a rough draft of a requirements gathering for
software development for an "Office Suite." Let me know how I should
send it, as an attachment or in the body.  My thought is that those on
the list could add their comments and make a real working spec sheet for
those hungry to improve GNOME stuff.  My focus is from what nearly every
business needs to run the average office or workstation.

This has never been posted anywhere so you guys get first look if you
want.  Most of it is pretty simple, but there are some key points which
dovetail into what Helixcode is doing and this could, from MHO, make
GNOME a killer desktop.

Kevin