Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction

Hello Aaron and Jeremy,

I joined this list because I have been thinking about group scheduling
with Palm Pilot support, running on Linux for a long time now.

The question I have is, what about support for other platforms,
specifically Windows? What is the attitude of the Gnome people about this.

I would love having good group scheduling software under Linux.
Unfortunately, some of the people I would need to share schedules with
don't use Linux.

Any thoughts on these issues?

-Todd