[Evolution] Building Evolution w/o Pilot support

This may be a silly question, but can I build Evolution w/o support for
PalmPilot?

Since I don't have a PalmPilot, I installed Gnome w/o pilot-link, or
gnome-pilot.  When
I try to build, I get an error that libpisock cannot be found.  I went
ahead and installed
pilot-link and gnome-pilot, but evidently I need the latest versions
from CVS.  Since I
don't have a PalmPilot, I'd really rather not install CVS code for
something I cannot use
or test.

Are there any special tricks to building without pilot support?  Maybe a
parameter to
be passed along when building?

Thanks,

Raymond S. Swaim