-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Bracy
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 9:59 AM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Building Evolution w/o Pilot support

This may be a silly question, but can I build Evolution w/o support for

Since I don't have a PalmPilot, I installed Gnome w/o pilot-link, or
gnome-pilot.  When
I try to build, I get an error that libpisock cannot be found.  I went
ahead and installed
pilot-link and gnome-pilot, but evidently I need the latest versions
from CVS.  Since I
don't have a PalmPilot, I'd really rather not install CVS code for
something I cannot use
or test.

Are there any special tricks to building without pilot support?  Maybe a
parameter to
be passed along when building?

Raymond S. Swaim
bracy flash net