-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of David Kennelly
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 7:23 AM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] mail compose blank screen???

Hi All,
After unsuccessfully trying to launch Evolution preview 2, results below:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not activate component
OAFIID:evolution-shell-component:evolution-mail:d3cb3ed6-a654-4337-8aa0-f443
751d6d1b. (Maybe you need to set OAF_INFO_PATH?)

I have now downloaded Evolution preview 3 & the updated bits and pieces, all
install fine except evolution 3 will not ./configure for me!!, not on front
of the machine so don't know the error message now...

BUT, Evolution2 now launches!!!, it will retrieve my pop3 email, but when I
choose to reply or create a new message I am left with a grey screen, all
buttons disappear and I am left with no options except for quitting....

Any help on how to workaround this would be appreciated,
thanks, Dave.