Re: [Evolution] A couple of show stoppers...

1/ Printing. Printing just flat out dies and kills off the "inbox" component.

A show stopper for people other than me (I like whips and chains, the
nastir the better) is the whole "your whatever copmponent has died")

No offence intende to the nice people who hav eprovided me with my mail
prog of choice (Yes, I use evo every day for some time now, 0.3 i think,
I'm a sick bugger)

But, the click on a mail and get 10 or more messages thast some componet
has died sucks.  Really.  It reminds me of the lovely windows message
("Cant create activex component") in that it means nothing but pain to
the user...

I really would have expected this to be gone by 0.8  Clicking on a mail
in a list should never ever ever kill a mail prog.  Sorry.

Still... I use it every day for in > 250 mails.  It  handels it well for
pre-beta software...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss