[Evolution] A couple of show stoppers...

Thank you evolution developers! Evolution will surely be my mail agent of
choice fairly soon now, save for a couple of show stopper problems for me (I
list my system details at the end of the message):

1/ Printing. Printing just flat out dies and kills off the "inbox" component.

2/ Saving a copy of sent mail. Maybe I just can't figure this one out, but
other then "CC"ing myself, how can I get evolution to keep a copy of any mail
I send? I'm looking for functionality like the mh, "Fcc:" header line.

3/ Starting a composition window from an external program with an external
file as the initial message text and headers. One thing I do is send "form
letters" from time to time, usually due to security issues and I need to
include the output of a program that grabs email addresses from whois, log
file samples, boilerplate text, etc. Right now I run a shell script that drops
all the pieces into a file and then fires up mh, like so: comp -file
/tmp/form.12345 -editor gedit. That makes the task quick and easy.

How can I do that with Evolution?

It's getting closer... Back to the ugly but functional exmh for now...

My test system is: RedHat Linux 6.2 with all current patches, Helix GNOME
current as of today, Evolution 0.8 obtained and installed via helix-update
this morning.

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting