Re: [Evolution] A couple of show stoppers...

On 21 Dec 2000 22:15:18 +1300, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
But, the click on a mail and get 10 or more messages thast some componet
has died sucks.  Really.  It reminds me of the lovely windows message
("Cant create activex component") in that it means nothing but pain to
the user...
I really would have expected this to be gone by 0.8  Clicking on a mail
in a list should never ever ever kill a mail prog.  Sorry.

  Of course!  :-)

  Now, the good thing is that you can send us the messages that cause
the crash, or a stack trace, and we can fix it.  So, when you find some
such message, please complain loudly on the list, with as much
information as you can, and we assure you it's going to be fixed.

Still... I use it every day for in > 250 mails.  It  handels it well
for
pre-beta software...

  Many thanks for using Evolution as your mailer of choice.  It's users
like you that actually help us to fix the bugs and make it steadily
better.  :-)

--
Ettore