Re: [Evolution] Two buggies of minor concern

On 20 Dec 2000 09:52:40 +0800, Justin Wake wrote:
The Incredible Walking Cursor problem (nice name for it, btw :-) is just
your choice of fonts - look in the Gnome control centre, under Document
Handlers->HTML Viewer->Fonts. Mine was set to Helvetica and Courier
(from the Adobe foundry, if I remember correctly) - changing over to
Arial and Lucida Console TrueType fonts I sucked from my '98
installation fixed the problem.

Umm...      ahh...     ahem...     NO!

The "is just your choice of fonts" thing just does not work for Mr Joe
Average and his 300 co workers.

Sorry, but it's true.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss