Re: [Evolution] Not another wishlist!!!!!

For me it works erratically.  It seems that clicking on a
message and then SHIFT-clicking works most times, but not every
time for me.  Sometimes it just seems to ignore the SHIFT-click.
It does sometimes work for me without an explicit first click
when entering a folder.

One thing that I can reproduce any time is the following :

in a folder, when explicitly clicking on the LAST message of the folder,
pressing Shift and clicking on the FIRST does NOTHING.

HTH

Regards