Re: [Evolution] Not another wishlist!!!!!

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 09:39:37AM +0000, Steve Cox wrote:
On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Erik Bågfors wrote:

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 07:01:32PM +0000, Steve Cox wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is ther any way to set or
configure Evolution so that selection of messages in the selection  pane
can be accumulated using the "ehem....standard" way of <CNTL>click to add
to the selection and <SHIFT>click to add all items between that point and
the previous selection? At the moment, <SHIFT> click is adding individual
items to the selection and <CNTL>click has no association.

Seams to work for me!

/Erik

Typical :-)

What window manager/environment are you using? I'm using Mandrake 7.0
(redhat 6.1 I think) Helix Gnome 1.2 over Sawfish

Debian potato, Helix Gnome latest (and sawfish latest but that doesn't
matter..)

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/