Re: [Evolution] Not another wishlist!!!!!

Hi

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 01:06:58PM +0200, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
Erik Bågfors wrote:

Debian potato, Helix Gnome latest (and sawfish latest but
that doesn't matter..)

I experienced this problem too, but I don't think this is
related with any environment parameters.  I'm not sure (can't
verify right now) but IIRC the problem just came up when you
don't explicitly click on a message. I mean if you enter in a
folder, there is sometimes the first message already selected.
Try pressing shift and click on the last message in the
folder, there might be chance it won't select messages between
the first and the last. (same behaviour with Ctrl key) Retry
by explicitly clicking on the first message and then shift +
click on the last. Does it work now ?

For me it works erratically.  It seems that clicking on a
message and then SHIFT-clicking works most times, but not every
time for me.  Sometimes it just seems to ignore the SHIFT-click.
It does sometimes work for me without an explicit first click
when entering a folder.

Oh, BTW, does evolution lose the "From" field of some messages
or is it just me?

--
Michael Wood        | Tel: +27 21 762 0276 | http://www.kingsley.co.za/
wood kingsley co za | Fax: +27 21 761 9930 | Kingsley Technologies