Re: [Evolution] Not another wishlist!!!!!

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:

Erik Bågfors wrote:

Debian potato, Helix Gnome latest (and sawfish latest but that doesn't
matter..)

I experienced this problem too, but I don't think this is related with
any environment parameters.
I'm not sure (can't verify right now) but IIRC the problem just came
up when you don't explicitly click on a message. I mean if you
enter in a folder, there is sometimes the first message already
selected. Try pressing shift and click on the last message in the
folder, there might be chance it won't select messages between the first
and the last. (same behaviour with Ctrl key)
Retry by explicitly clicking on the first message and then shift + click
on the last. Does it work now ?

Regards

Nope, thanks for the idea but <CNTL>click does nothing ddifferent at all
from a noprmal click - and <SHFT>click still only adds to the selection,
rather than determining a range.

Odd

Steve