Re: [Evolution] A few more features

Feature: Multiple signature files
features.  You could specify if you were sending to a specific address
(or from an identity if we are planning to implement those) to use a
certain signature.  For an example of why this would be good, look at my
newfangled work signature.  It's highly inappropriate for personal mail
but since this is the only address I have I'm stuck with it (I could
delete it by hand but that's kind of time consuming).

Perhaps we should look at the way that xfmail (xfmail.slappy.org) does it.
You can define regex rules for signatures, or select from a drop down list.
Ie: I apply the rule to say that anything going to * netmaster com uses the
.signature.netmaster, while anything going to * ufies org uses
.signature.ufies.  The thing that xfmail doesn't do right (IMHO) is that if I
want to send a different .sig to someone via the drop down list, it just
appends it to the end of the email, instead of replacing the predefined
"ruled" .sig.

My $0.02

Regards,

arc

--
Arcterex   -=|=-   arcterex userfriendly org   -=|=-   http://arcterex.net
'... I was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your