Re: [Evolution] A few more features

Feature: Multiple signature files
features.  You could specify if you were sending to a specific address
(or from an identity if we are planning to implement those) to use a
certain signature.  For an example of why this would be good, look at my
newfangled work signature.  It's highly inappropriate for personal mail
but since this is the only address I have I'm stuck with it (I could
delete it by hand but that's kind of time consuming).

Outlook Express on Mac handles this thusly:

1. For each identity, you can define any predefined signature. So your
   professional identity will always have the professional sig.
2. Each identity may pick 2 additional options, no sig., or random sig.
   Very nice.

Also as part of the multiple signature settings per identity request, I
believe it should be extended to vCards: should they be auto-attached,
and which one.

Obviously it would be quite nice if this should extend all the way to
GPG keyid or X.509 certificate.

-j

--
Joseph F. Dries III
President, DCsquared Inc.

 6th century scholar Dionysius Exiguus designated the initial epoch
 Anni Domini Nostri Jesu Christi. Gregorian calendar years are counted
 from AD 1 despite the belief that Christ was born a few years before
 AD 1. By extrapolation we find that the 20th century comprises the
 years AD 1901-2000. Therefore, the 21st century will begin with
 1 January 2001 and continue through 31 December 2100.
   -- http://aa.usno.navy.mil/AA/faq/docs/millennium.html