[Evolution] A few more features

I realize most of my features before weren't actually features, but 'bug
reports'.  Thanks for putting them in the list anyway. :)  Today I have
a few more, and one bug, if you will bear with me.

Feature: Multiple signature files
features.  You could specify if you were sending to a specific address
(or from an identity if we are planning to implement those) to use a
certain signature.  For an example of why this would be good, look at my
newfangled work signature.  It's highly inappropriate for personal mail
but since this is the only address I have I'm stuck with it (I could
delete it by hand but that's kind of time consuming).

Feature: Templates folder
but when you hit "Send" the message is gone.  Sometimes you want to
create a message that you will use over and over (especially for work)
and you want to work from a copy of it.  When you hit 'Send' you want
the template to still be there.  I'd love to see this in Evolution, it's
one reason I'm not using it as my primary email program yet.  I have
quite a collection of template emails that I use on a regular basis.

Bug: If you have no ~/.signature Evolution complains each time you
compose a message
at all,  without creating an empty .signature.  If it isn't there,
evolution should probably assume you don't want a signature.  Else it
should use ~/evolution/.signature or something by default, and create it
the first time evolution is run.  Just my two cents...

Thanks all!

Misty

--
Thanks,

Misty

Misty Linville
Integration Support Engineer
misty cybersource com

Integration Support Mailbox
ics_setup cybersource com

Cybersource - The Power Behind the Buy button!