Re: [Evolution] Default font, and signature file

Jean-Michel Ardantz wrote:

        Hi,
        First at all i would like to thanks evolution team for their
        great job...
        I am now using Evolution as my regular mail application (since
        0.2) and it is working very well (a little problem with last
        mail not beeing deleted from the pop server in version 0.3.1 but
        that is just annoying).

        In the mail Configuration dialog box, section other, i can
        choose if i want to send messages in HTML format. What i would
        like to be able also is to configure my default font color, font
        size or backround color for the messages. I can do it in the
        Composer but i would like to save it as my defaults.

------------------------

Agreed.  I'd also like the common option of leaving the messages on the
server.  Seems to me that during testing this would be prudent.  I'm
currently using Evolution in test mode to a POP3 account and I'd like to
be able to retrieve the messages from another email client in case I run
into problems with the current version of Evolution.

  Just a nit, and I assume it will be included eventually, is the option
to set the interval that mail is checked.  Manual checking is Ok for
dialup but local should be more immediate.

  I'm very impressed.  Even incomplete this client is better than
anything else available.  (oh sure, there's Netscape - but it's
ugly!).  It handles formatting and graphics display better than all the
others I've tried.  Good work guys!  There is enough stability and
features already that I can use Evolution as my email client of choice.