Re: [Evolution] Preliminary list of feature requests [Long]

Feature: Automatic addition of new contacts to address book
automatically added to the address book
Requested by: Chuck Fletcher [Chuck Fletcher ctw org]

This could perhaps be elaborated further:
  a) on receipt
  b) on reply
  c) on filing

I'd prefer on reply due to the excessive number of lists that I am subscribed
to.

I prefer the outlook method, drag an email to the contacts folder.  I
dont always want the keep the email address of every one I send to.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss