Re: [Evolution] Preliminary list of feature requests [Long]

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Tom Musgrove wrote:

Feature: Customization of alarm type, frequency and duration [Was multiple
alarms of each type]
event
Requested by: Aaron Weber [aaron helixcode com]

Feature: Ability to define a standard set of alarms
address that pages my phone, I don't want to have to constantly retype it.
Requested by: Mark Tearle [mark tearle com]

Feature: Automatic addition of new contacts to address book
automatically added to the address book
Requested by: Chuck Fletcher [Chuck Fletcher ctw org]

This could perhaps be elaborated further:
  a) on receipt
  b) on reply
  c) on filing

I'd prefer on reply due to the excessive number of lists that I am subscribed
to.

Feature: Tear-out message windows
example, to have a message in a window, which you are responding to but
paraphrasing in another.  (like Eudora)
Requested by: Mark Tearle [mark tearle com]

Yours
Mark
--
Mark Tearle - mark tearle com

"Freedom is more than a resolution.
  He is not free who is free alone." - J.B. O'Reilly