Re: [Evolution] vfolders vs filters

Giao Nguyen wrote:

Yes. I realize this. I wrote this rather lengthy piece on the things you
can do with vfolders a long way back. However, it's clear from the
discussions here that the people who matter ("users") have no idea what
the difference is which presents a problem because if they can't figure it
out chances are that they might not use it or misuse it.  Either of which
is bad because you spent all the time to build it.

i wouldn't say it this way. now, i know what's the difference is. and i
certainly will use it. the only thing that i have to tell is that you
should write a good manual for it on the release version. and it's
definitely not waste of time.

---
have a nice time,
alias m.nine.six.