Re: [Evolution] vfolders vs filters

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 09:07:57PM -0400, NotZed wrote:

Filtering can do other things that vfoldering can't, and vfoldering
can cover multiple folders and sources whereas filtering is just incoming
mail.

Yes. I realize this. I wrote this rather lengthy piece on the things you
can do with vfolders a long way back. However, it's clear from the
discussions here that the people who matter ("users") have no idea what
the difference is which presents a problem because if they can't figure it
out chances are that they might not use it or misuse it.  Either of which
is bad because you spent all the time to build it.

Giao