[Evolution] vfolders vs filters

On jeu, 03 aoû 2000 16:11:06 m.nine.six wrote:
hi,

[...]

ohh a i have also an other question: the virtual folder druid and filter
druid are the same?? what's the difference between virtual folder and
filter? or is this a bug??

Guess what ? I think there should be only ONE druid, which at one moment
would ask "should I create a physically different folder or should it
be a virtual folder", with a link on an helpfile to explain the difference
and pros and cons between both methods.
To an end user (which often messes between its folders), theses choices
are REALLY confusing.

        Xav