Re: [Evolution] Getting involved
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: "Carl B. Constantine" <carl os-s com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Getting involved
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 15:16:55 -0400
Basically, I want to know if all the Helix Code stuff is in the gnome CVS
server or if it's a different server? There's no real documentation on this
on the Helix Code site. What other CVS Modules are required, etc.
Evolution is on the GNOME CVS server, in the "evolution" module. The
README there tells what other modules you need.
] [Thread Prev