Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 13:01 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 14:47 +0530, Not Zed wrote:
> >
> > While you're there you should add documentation for the functions you
> > exported.
> >
> > You also need to do something about the removal of the 'hide messages'
> > feature.  If a user upgrades to this version and they have hidden
> > messages, there is no way to unhide them.
> >
> > And you also need to do something about the removal of the ability to
> > post to shared folders.  You simply removed the menu item and thus broke
> > the feature.
>
> Please file bugs for these. I have missed many of these mails as they
> are replys to a mail thread that is now over a month old. I don't want
> to use the mailing list as a poor replacement for bugzilla.

Any update on this?  I actually don't mind the new menu layout, and I'd
like to test it further, but I absolutely need this feature back.

Actually, screw it, I'll try fixing it myself, assuming the code to
support them hasn't been ripped out..  These menu items should go back
under "Folder", right?

Lee