Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

This apparently got lost somewhere on Thursday when I last sent it.
Anwyay, I've gzipped the patch now, so it doesn't get lost in moderation.

Here is the latest version of the patch with all the overlooked items
hooked up, and the ordering of Actions fixed in the other components.

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 19:21 +0530, Not Zed wrote:

> "Find next"
> and
> "Find previous"
>
> are also two new functions which 1. aren't hooked up, and 2. can't be
> implemented trivially.

I've just removed these for now.

> Also, any reason it was renamed from "Search in message" to "Find in
> message"?

For consistency with the rest of the desktop and the HIG.

-- dobey