Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

While you're there you should add documentation for the functions you
exported.

You also need to do something about the removal of the 'hide messages'
feature.  If a user upgrades to this version and they have hidden
messages, there is no way to unhide them.

And you also need to do something about the removal of the ability to
post to shared folders.  You simply removed the menu item and thus broke
the feature.

And you must remove the tools menu, it serves no purpose.