Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 14:47 +0530, Not Zed wrote:

> While you're there you should add documentation for the functions you
> exported.
>
> You also need to do something about the removal of the 'hide messages'
> feature.  If a user upgrades to this version and they have hidden
> messages, there is no way to unhide them.
>
> And you also need to do something about the removal of the ability to
> post to shared folders.  You simply removed the menu item and thus broke
> the feature.

Please file bugs for these. I have missed many of these mails as they
are replys to a mail thread that is now over a month old. I don't want
to use the mailing list as a poor replacement for bugzilla.

> And you must remove the tools menu, it serves no purpose.

Why? It serves the purpose of switching between the components. It's a
fairly clear purpose. Should we just remove the component switching
entirely, as you say it serves no purpose?

-- dobey