Re: [Evolution-hackers] Strange console messages when accessing e-d-s through the libecal C API.

On 8/23/05, Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

> I found i got crashes eventually.
>
> You may want to ask Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com> about the
> errors, and say i sent you there - i might be on the wrong track
> afterall.

Thanks a lot, I will send a copy of what he has to say to the list
just in case anybody else needs it.

> AFAIK you will have problems if your binding can't run from within a
> bonobo-main anyway.

Well I guess that will be bad news for language bindings developers,
but maybe something can be done by forcing the programmer to tun a
bonobo mainloop.

Thanks,
 V. Seguí