Re: [Evolution-hackers] Strange console messages when accessing e-d-s through the libecal C API.

I found i got crashes eventually.

You may want to ask Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com> about the
errors, and say i sent you there - i might be on the wrong track
afterall.

AFAIK you will have problems if your binding can't run from within a
bonobo-main anyway.

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome