[Evolution-hackers] Strange console messages when accessing e-d-s through the libecal C API.

Hello,

  I'm using Evolution Data Server 2.2.1 from Ubuntu. When accessing it
through the API I get some strange messages printed to the console.
The following code reproduces the bug (?):

#include <stdio.h>
#include <libebook/e-book.h>
#include <libebook/e-contact.h>
#include <libecal/e-cal.h>
#include <libecal/e-cal-time-util.h>

ECal* open_calendar() {
  ECal* cal;
  GError* error = 0;
  cal = e_cal_new_system_calendar();
  e_cal_open(cal, FALSE, &error);
  if (error)
    printf("ERROR!");
  return cal;
}

static void get_all_appointments() {
  GError* error = 0;
  GList* appts, *l;
  e_cal_get_object_list_as_comp(open_calendar(), "#t",
&appts, &error);
  if(error)
    printf("ERROR");
  for (l = appts; l;l = l->next) {
    ECalComponent *ev_appt = E_CAL_COMPONENT(l->data);
    g_object_unref(ev_appt);
  }
  g_list_free(appts);
  g_object_unref(cal);
}

int main(int argc, char** argv) {

  g_type_init();
  get_all_appointments();

  return 0;
}

will cause the following message to be printed:

*** (process:27100): WARNING **: FIXME: wait for completion unimplemented

The program does seem to end correctly, and if I put a sleep(100)
before exiting the message disappears.

Any clue of what is happening here?

Thanks in advance
  V. Seguí