Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution string-freeze breakage

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 23:30 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Hi Kjartan,
> So, it all depends on evaluating impact of the bug.  I never wanted
> to present myself as the authority, since that's what you represent. :)
> I just gave some options to JP, since he's looking for a quick
> response.
>
> Now that you have had your say, I don't doubt JP will follow your
> decision.

So, the bug is a pretty bad usuability issue, being an error condition
with no indication to the user and all, and after finding Kjarten in
irc, I've left it in (for users its not translated for, they will get an
english error message, but this doesn't feel worse than silently
failing).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>