Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution string-freeze breakage

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 18:14 +0200, =?utf-8?b?0JTQsNC90LjQu9C+?=\ Шеган
wrote:
> Данас у 17:33, JP Rosevear написа:
>
> >> They were put in so that the user would see an error dialog with
> >> detailed information if the host or name lookup failed when connecting
> >> to an email server.  Sorry about that.
> >
> > Any response on this for the release today?
>
> Christian probably won't be able to provide answer, since he's away (AFAIK).
> According to
>   http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/top.html
> at least 11 language teams have already updated their translations.
>
> Perhaps it's all right to keep them as they are this time, because of
> time constraints.

Well, I think the alternative is to not have the user get an error
message in this error case, it will just silently fail.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.