Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #50046.
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #50046.
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:08:21 -0500
On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 06:33, Not Zed wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 09:33 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 11:48 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
> > > What does it do?
> > It completely strips the To: header from the mail -- both when sending
> That isn't completely correct.
> It strips the group, but other addresses aren't lost.
> > and when displaying a received mail, even with 'Show Email Source' IIRC.
> True, but such syntax is rarely used.
I don't think it is even supported by rfc2822 anymore anyway, is it? I
seem to recall seeing that it was a deprecated syntax.
> evolution-hackers maillist - evolution-hackers lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev